Visitors Must Abide by the Following Guidelines:
- Visiting hours on the Medical-Surgical floor/Transitional Care will be from 10:00AM-7:00PM, however exceptions can be made in end of life situations.
- Masking will be optional unless signage indicates otherwise.
- For the safety of our high risk and immunocompromised patients, masking remains mandatory for the following individuals:
- Where patients are undergoing dialysis or have other immunocompromising conditions.
- Anyone who tests positive for Covid-19 or has a known exposure to Covid- 19.
- Anyone showing signs of respiratory illness such as coughing, sneezing, fever, runny nose, etc.)
Department Visitation Guidelines:
- General Visiting on the Medical-Surgical floor/Transitional Care: Two visitors may be permitted between the hours of 10:00AM-7:00PM, except in certain circumstances. On a case-by-case basis, limitations may need to be made due to the clinical condition of the patient or at a patient’s request. In addition, caregiving by family members is encouraged, at the discretion of the family and patient.
- Emergency Department: One visitor may be permitted. On a case-by-case basis, limitations may need to me made due to the clinical condition of the patient or the treatment being performed.
- Surgery: One visitor may be permitted.
- Lab/Radiology: One visitor may be permitted.
- Ultrasounds: One visitor may be permitted.
- North Wing/Nursing Home Residence: Please review the current policy here: https://orleanscommunityhealth.org/visitor-guidelines/ or call Randi Ingersoll for additional details (585) 798-8120.