Orleans Community Health Medina Memorial Hospital is seeking a Part Time Ultrasound Technologist to work in our Radiology Department, located in Medina, New York. If you are a detail-oriented people person that enjoys serving the public and making a difference each day, then we’d love to talk with you!
Shift and Status
Part Time, 3 days per week
Excellent compensation and benefits package including NEW WAGES and INCENTIVES, a 403(b) and an employer-funded pension plan!
Medina, NY 14103
The Ultrasound Technologist is a professional responsible for performing ultrasound procedures in a variety of non-invasive settings.
An Associate’s Degree in a health sciences area or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired is necessary.
Board certification with the American Registry of Diagnostic Sonographers or the equivalent is required.
Completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in Ultrasound Technology or a related area is desirable.
One or two years of experience using ultrasound technology under the direction of an appropriate physician.
Must obtain RVT within 1 year of hire.
Maintains current BLS.
Benefits and Perks
- We offer an outstanding team-oriented environment, challenging and rewarding careers, and valuable benefits to our employees.
- Be a part of an experienced team: We are a family-oriented facility with many of our employees with us for 10, 20, or more years!
- Work in a highly-respected organization that is committed to quality patient care!
- Flexible scheduling that works around your school schedule.
- Competitive wages, superior pension, and retirement plan with employer contributions.
- Shift differential for working evening and night shifts.
- Excellent vacation, holiday, and sick leave package.
- Tuition assistance to provide opportunities for career growth.
- Independent health insurance, dental, vision, and no-cost life insurance.
- Free parking, safe and quiet country setting in Medina along the historic Erie Canal!
- The satisfaction of knowing you’re making a difference in someone’s life every day
Orleans Community Health is comprised of Medina Memorial Hospital, (a designated Critical Access Hospital), Renal Dialysis Centers located in Medina and Batavia, NY, Primary and Walk-In Clinic in Albion, NY, a 30-bed Skilled Nursing Home, Outpatient, and Ambulatory Services, and Community Partners Wellness Center. We are always looking for positive, dependable, caring individuals to join our team!
To improve the health of the communities we serve by providing equal access to quality health care services at the right time, in the right place, with the most efficient use of resources.