Orleans Community Health Medina Hospital is seeking a Full Time Systems Administrator to join our IT team located in Medina, New York.
Shift and Status
Full Time Day Shift
The Systems Administrator will work individually and on a team in the support of the daily activities of IT operations for Orleans Community Health. Core support areas include helpdesk requests, production software, hardware and network services. The ideal candidate must possess a broad knowledge of computer networking systems and languages, knowledge of operating systems, VMWare, network hardware and peripheral equipment. He/she must have a keen ability to communicate technical information to non-technical personnel, must have the ability to install, configure and maintain personal computers, network equipment, servers, related software, network security systems, applications, procedures and techniques, as well the ability to identify and resolve computer malfunctions and operational problems while providing technical training to end users.
- Associates Degree in Computer Technology, Networking or related field.A minimum of 5 years networking/systems experience.
Benefits and Perks
- We offer an outstanding team-oriented environment, challenging and rewarding careers, and valuable benefits to our employees.
- Be a part of an experienced team: We are a family-oriented facility with many of our employees with us for 10, 20, or more years!
- Work in a highly-respected organization that is committed to quality patient care!
- Flexible scheduling that works around your school schedule.
- Competitive wages, superior pension, and retirement plan with employer contributions.
- Shift differential for working evening and night shifts.
- Excellent vacation, holiday, and sick leave package.
- Tuition assistance to provide opportunities for career growth.
- Independent health insurance, dental, vision, and no-cost life insurance.
- Free parking, safe and quiet country setting in Medina along the historic Erie Canal!
- The satisfaction of knowing you’re making a difference in someone’s life every day
Orleans Community Health is comprised of Medina Memorial Hospital, (a designated Critical Access Hospital), Renal Dialysis Centers located in Medina and Batavia, NY, Primary and Walk-In Clinic in Albion, NY, a 30-bed Skilled Nursing Home, Outpatient, and Ambulatory Services, and Community Partners Wellness Center. We are always looking for positive, dependable, caring individuals to join our team!
To improve the health of the communities we serve by providing equal access to quality health care services at the right time, in the right place, with the most efficient use of resources.