Orleans Community Health at Medina Memorial Hospital has an immediate opening for a dependable and experienced Security Guard. If you are a responsible person who interacting with others and ensuring a safe environment then we’d love to talk with you!
Shift and Status
Per Diem – about 2 shifts each week or 64 hours per month
Medina, NY 14103
To provide hospital security services maintaining a safe environment for all patients and staff. To be knowledgeable and effective in the management of aggressive patients, visitors and employees. To assist with other assigned duties as needed on an as needed basis.
High school diploma or GED.
Licensed NYS security guard or obtain a Security Guard License within ten (10) month period from the date of hire while working at the facility.
Ability to meet Hospital health requirements.
Professional in attitude, conduct, and appearance.
Relates effectively with patients, visitors, and other members of the health care team.
Benefits and Perks
- We offer an outstanding team-oriented environment, challenging and rewarding careers, and valuable benefits to our employees.
- Be a part of an experienced team: We are a family-oriented facility with many of our employees with us for 10, 20, or more years!
- Work in a highly-respected organization that is committed to quality patient care!
- Flexible scheduling that works around your school schedule.
- Competitive wages, superior pension, and retirement plan with employer contributions.
- Shift differential for working evening and night shift.
- Excellent vacation, holiday, and sick leave package.
- Tuition assistance to provide opportunities for career growth.
- Independent health insurance, dental, vision, and no-cost life insurance.
- Free parking, safe and quiet country setting in Medina along the historic Erie Canal!
- The satisfaction of knowing you’re making a difference in someone’s life every day.
Orleans Community Health is comprised of Medina Memorial Hospital, (a designated Critical Access Hospital), Renal Dialysis Centers located in Medina and Batavia, NY, Primary and Walk-In Clinic in Albion, NY, a 30-bed Skilled Nursing Home, Outpatient, and Ambulatory Services, and Community Partners Wellness Center. We are always looking for positive, dependable, caring individuals to join our team!
To improve the health of the communities we serve by providing equal access to quality health care services at the right time, in the right place, with the most efficient use of resources.