Are you getting burned out in your current role? Are you tired of not being heard and getting lost in the shuffle of the large hospital systems? Would you like to work for an organization that you can actually make positive change in? If you answered yes, then we’d love to talk to you! Orleans Community Health is in search of an experienced and compassionate registered nurse to join our nursing team at Medina Hospital, located in Medina New York. We are looking for a proven leader, an experienced RN that can hit the ground running. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career in a well-run, organized and patient-focused non-profit community hospital, then we’d love to talk with you!
Shift and Status
Full Time 3 shifts/week
Night shift – 5:30pm-5:00am
We pay extra for weekend coverage, and ACLS, PALS, BSN and TNCC certifications
9% shift differential for night shift
$40/hr. incentive pay for shift pick-ups
Excellent compensation and benefits package with generous PTO, paid sick time, 403(b) and employer-contribution pension plan.
Medina, NY 14103
The RN Supervisor performs the primary functions of a professional nurse leader in assessing, planning, facilitating and evaluating patient care in a 25 bed Critical Access Hospital, ED and 30 bed SNF. The RN Supervisor functions as a vital team member, promoting accountability and teamwork, with effective communication among physicians and personnel of all departments. The RN Supervisor is responsible for shift staffing requirements and other assigned management duties.
Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing/BSN preferred.
New York State licensure with current registration.
Three (3) years of progressive nursing experience, and at least one (1) year with charge responsibilities.
Mid-management or other certification preferred/specialty.
Maintains CPR certification.
Obtains and maintains ACLS certification, and NRP or PALS certification within six (6) months of placement in this position.
Able to show proficiency in telemetry monitoring.
Benefits and Perks
- We offer an outstanding team-oriented environment, challenging and rewarding careers, and valuable benefits to our employees.
- Be a part of an experienced team: We are a family-oriented facility with many of our employees with us for 10, 20, or more years!
- Work in a highly-respected organization that is committed to quality patient care!
- Flexible scheduling that works around your school schedule.
- Competitive wages, superior pension, and retirement plan with employer contributions.
- Shift differential for working evening and night shifts.
- Excellent vacation, holiday, and sick leave package.
- Tuition assistance to provide opportunities for career growth.
- Independent health insurance, dental, vision, and no-cost life insurance.
- Free parking, safe and quiet country setting in Medina along the historic Erie Canal!
- The satisfaction of knowing you’re making a difference in someone’s life every day.
Orleans Community Health is comprised of Medina Memorial Hospital, (a designated Critical Access Hospital), Renal Dialysis Centers located in Medina and Batavia, NY, Primary and Walk-In Clinic in Albion, NY, a 30-bed Skilled Nursing Home, Outpatient, and Ambulatory Services, and Community Partners Wellness Center. We are always looking for positive, dependable, caring individuals to join our team!
To improve the health of the communities we serve by providing equal access to quality health care services at the right time, in the right place, with the most efficient use of resources.