Orleans Community Health at Medina Memorial Hospital has an immediate opening for a dependable and experienced RN Supervisor to serve in a leadership capacity of our 25-bed Critical Access Hospital which includes a 7-bed ER and 30-bed SNF. Healthcare is a very challenging but rewarding career, and the need for experienced nurse leaders are in high demand! If you are a dependable and compassionate nurse with proven leadership skills, then we’d love to talk with you today!
Shift and Status
Full Time status, 12-hour shifts, 3 days per week
Variable shifts of 5am-5:30pm and 5:30pm-5am
Excellent compensation and benefits package including generous paid time off, 403(b) and pension plans.
Flexible scheduling to balance your work and personal life.
Supportive and responsive Management team that wants to see you succeed!
Medina, NY 14103
The Nurse Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the facility along with the other nursing managers and clinical team. The main duties include providing daily supervision support of our Med/Surg and ER units.
The Nurse Supervisor must be a graduate of an accredited School of Nursing/BSN preferred and have a New York State licensure with verified current registration to practice as a Registered Professional Nurse. The Nurse Supervisor must have at least three (3) years nursing experience, during which administrative and supervisory competence has been demonstrated in an acute care setting.
Benefits and Perks
- We offer an outstanding team-oriented environment, challenging and rewarding careers, and valuable benefits to our employees.
- Be a part of an experienced team: We are a family-oriented facility with many of our employees with us for 10, 20, or more years!
- Work in a highly respected organization that is committed to quality patient care!
- Flexible scheduling that works around your school schedule.
- Competitive wages, superior pension, and retirement plan with employer contributions.
- Shift differential for working evening and night shifts.
- Excellent vacation, holiday, and sick leave package.
- Tuition assistance to provide opportunities for career growth.
- Independent health insurance, dental, vision, and no-cost life insurance.
- Free parking, safe and quiet country setting in Medina along the historic Erie Canal!
- The satisfaction of knowing you’re making a difference in someone’s life every day.
Orleans Community Health is comprised of Medina Memorial Hospital, (a designated Critical Access Hospital), Renal Dialysis Centers located in Medina and Batavia, NY, Primary and Walk-In Clinic in Albion, NY, a 30-bed Skilled Nursing Home, Outpatient, and Ambulatory Services, and Community Partners Wellness Center. We are always looking for positive, dependable, caring individuals to join our team!
To improve the health of the communities we serve by providing equal access to quality health care services at the right time, in the right place, with the most efficient use of resources.