RN Skilled Nursing Facility
Orleans Community Health is in search of a compassionate and dependable RN for Medina Memorial Hospital’s Skilled Nursing Facility, located in Medina, NY. This is a 30-bed SNF with no sub-acute rehab patients, we are staffed above State and National benchmarks, with one RN, 4 CNAs, one Charge RN and one DON.
Shift and Status
Part Time and Per Diem
The RN must be a graduate of an accredited School of Nursing. New York State licensure with current registration/permit. The RN must have obtained a passing score on the NLN Pharmacology Examination. Ability to meet hospital health requirements. Professional in attitude, conduct, and appearance. Relates effectively with patients, their families, visitors, and other members of the health care team. Our seasoned Nursing Team is looking for a reliable and knowledgeable RN who could step in and be part of our amazing team!
Benefits and Perks
- We offer an outstanding team-oriented environment, challenging and rewarding careers, and valuable benefits to our employees.
- Be a part of an experienced team: We are a family-oriented facility with many of our employees with us for 10, 20, or more years!
- Work in a highly-respected organization that is committed to quality patient care!
- Flexible scheduling that works around your school schedule.
- Competitive wages, superior pension, and retirement plan with employer contributions.
- Shift differential for working evening and night shift.
- Excellent vacation, holiday, and sick leave package.
- Tuition assistance to provide opportunities for career growth.
- Independent health insurance, dental, vision, and no-cost life insurance.
- Free parking, safe and quiet country setting in Medina along the historic Erie Canal!
- The satisfaction of knowing you’re making a difference in someone’s life every day
Orleans Community Health is comprised of Medina Memorial Hospital, (a designated Critical Access Hospital), Renal Dialysis Centers located in Medina and Batavia, NY, Primary and Walk-In Clinic in Albion, NY, a 30-bed Skilled Nursing Home, Outpatient, and Ambulatory Services, and Community Partners Wellness Center. We are always looking for positive, dependable, caring individuals to join our team!
To improve the health of the communities we serve by providing equal access to quality health care services at the right time, in the right place, with the most efficient use of resources.