Facility Administrator – Renal Dialysis Clinics
Orleans Community Health is seeking a Full Time RN to serve as our Facility Administrator for our two Dialysis Clinics located in Batavia and Medina New York. This is a high-level position and requires an experienced Registered Nurse with exceptional leadership and organization skills ready to create and lead high-functioning teams at our clinic sites. If you are ready to take your career to the next level and work in an environment where patient care is the number one priority then we’d love to meet you!
Shift and Status
Full Time day shift
Excellent compensation and benefit package including generous salary, paid time off and sick days, a 403(b)-retirement plan and an employer-funded pension plan.
Applications & Inquiries
Batavia and Medina, New York
The Facility Administrator is a seasoned Registered Professional Nurse who is responsible for the planning, organizing, and supervision of care administered in the dialysis units. The position serves as the clinical resource person for the care of patients with ESRD needing renal dialysis, provides physicians with optimal service in a cost-effective manner, and serves various patient populations, including geriatric, middle aged patients in chronic dialysis.
Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing/BSN preferred, MS preferred.
Associates Degree acceptable with 6 years Dialysis experience and proven supervisory skills/experience.
New York State licensure with current registration.
At least (3) years experience in an ERSD facility.
At least (5) years nursing experience, during which potential administrative and supervisory competence has been demonstrated.
Specialty certification preferred (CHN, CHA, or CDN).
Basic CPR certification, ACLS preferred.
Benefits and Perks
- We offer an outstanding team-oriented environment, challenging and rewarding careers, and valuable benefits to our employees.
- Be a part of an experienced team: We are a family-oriented facility with many of our employees with us for 10, 20, or more years!
- Work in a highly-respected organization that is committed to quality patient care!
- Flexible scheduling that works around your school schedule.
- Competitive wages, superior pension, and retirement plan with employer contributions.
- Shift differential for working evening and night shifts.
- Excellent vacation, holiday, and sick leave package.
- Tuition assistance to provide opportunities for career growth.
- Independent health insurance, dental, vision, and no-cost life insurance.
- Free parking, safe and quiet country setting in Medina along the historic Erie Canal!
- The satisfaction of knowing you’re making a difference in someone’s life every day.
Orleans Community Health is comprised of Medina Memorial Hospital, (a designated Critical Access Hospital), Renal Dialysis Centers located in Medina and Batavia, NY, Primary and Walk-In Clinic in Albion, NY, a 30-bed Skilled Nursing Home, Outpatient, and Ambulatory Services, and Community Partners Wellness Center. We are always looking for positive, dependable, caring individuals to join our team!
To improve the health of the communities we serve by providing equal access to quality health care services at the right time, in the right place, with the most efficient use of resources.