Orleans Community Health is in search of compassionate and dependable RNs for a variety of disciplines, located in Medina, NY.
Specialty areas include
- Telemetry Unit
- Skilled Nursing Facility
- Emergency Services
- Surgical Services
- Dialysis Centers at Medina and Batavia
Shift and Status
Full Time, Part Time and Per Diem Shifts available
We offer 12-hour shifts and Shift Differential!
We have an excellent patient to staff ratio, you will not be overloaded with patient care at OCH!
Medina, NY 14103
The RN must be a graduate of an accredited School of Nursing. NYS licensure with current registration/permit. Passing score on NLN Pharmacology Examination. BLS and ACLS required and current. One (1) years’ experience in medical/surgical nursing. Certification in ENPC or PALS required within one year of hire. Certification in TNCC-P, ITLS, ATCN or equivalent recommended within one year of hire. Certified Stroke Nurse as evidenced by 8 CMEs within 10 days of hire including the NIHSS Certification (valid for 24 months) and 4 CMEs yearly thereafter. Our skilled Nursing Team is looking for reliable and knowledgeable RNs who could step in and be part of our amazing team!
Benefits and Perks
- We offer an outstanding team-oriented environment, challenging and rewarding careers, and valuable benefits to our employees.
- Be a part of an experienced team: We are a family-oriented facility with many of our employees with us for 10, 20, or more years!
- Work in a highly-respected organization that is committed to quality patient care!
- Flexible scheduling that works around your school schedule.
- Competitive wages, superior pension, and retirement plan with employer contributions.
- Shift differential for working evening and night shift.
- Excellent vacation, holiday, and sick leave package.
- Tuition assistance to provide opportunities for career growth.
- Independent health insurance, dental, vision, and no-cost life insurance.
- Free parking, safe and quiet country setting in Medina along the historic Erie Canal!
- The satisfaction of knowing you’re making a difference in someone’s life every day
Orleans Community Health is comprised of Medina Memorial Hospital, (a designated Critical Access Hospital), Renal Dialysis Centers located in Medina and Batavia, NY, Primary and Walk-In Clinic in Albion, NY, a 30-bed Skilled Nursing Home, Outpatient, and Ambulatory Services, and Community Partners Wellness Center. We are always looking for positive, dependable, caring individuals to join our team!
To improve the health of the communities we serve by providing equal access to quality health care services at the right time, in the right place, with the most efficient use of resources.