REGISTERED NURSE – RN
Orleans Community Health is in search of compassionate and dependable RNs for our Emergency Department and our Telemetry Unit, acute care hospital, located in Medina, NY.
New Student Loan Forgiveness Program!
9% Shift Differential for working Night Shift!
Weekend Pay, Charge Pay, and Specialty Pay are also available
Shift and Status
Full-Time and Part Time, Day and Night Shift
5am-5pm or 5pm-5am
Emergency Services or Telemetry Unit
Medina, NY 14103
The RN must be a graduate of an accredited School of Nursing. NYS licensure with current registration/permit. Passing score on NLN Pharmacology Examination. BLS required and obtain ACLS within one year of hire. One years’ experience in medical/surgical nursing. Our skilled Nursing Team is looking for reliable and knowledgeable RNs who could step in and be part of our amazing team!
Benefits and Perks
- We offer an outstanding team-oriented environment, challenging and rewarding careers, and valuable benefits to our employees.
- Be a part of an experienced team: We are a family-oriented facility with many of our employees with us for 10, 20, or more years!
- Work in a highly-respected organization that is committed to quality patient care!
- Flexible scheduling that works around your school schedule.
- Competitive wages, superior pension, and retirement plan with employer contributions.
- Shift differential for working evening and night shifts.
- Excellent vacation, holiday, and sick leave package.
- Tuition assistance and loan forgiveness programs to provide opportunities for career growth.
- Independent health insurance, dental, vision, and no-cost life insurance.
- Free parking, safe and quiet country setting in Medina along the historic Erie Canal!
- The satisfaction of knowing you’re making a difference in someone’s life every day.
Orleans Community Health is comprised of Medina Memorial Hospital, (a designated Critical Access Hospital), Renal Dialysis Centers located in Medina and Batavia, NY, Primary and Walk-In Clinic in Albion, NY, a 30-bed Skilled Nursing Home, Outpatient, and Ambulatory Services, and Community Partners Wellness Center. We are always looking for positive, dependable, caring individuals to join our team!
To improve the health of the communities we serve by providing equal access to quality health care services at the right time, in the right place, with the most efficient use of resources.