Registered Nurse – Renal Dialysis Center
Orleans Community Health is seeking a Full-Time RN to join our nursing team at our Batavia or Medina Dialysis Clinics.
Shift and Status
Full Time or Part-time, Day Shift
start times of 5am, 6am or 6:30am depending on the site
Batavia or Medina, NY
The Staff Nurse is a Registered Professional Nurse responsible for the direct and indirect nursing care administered to the patients of the Renal Center. She/he is also responsible for directing and supervising the nursing personnel assigned to her/him, along with unit management activities as assigned. She/he ensures that quality nursing care is rendered to all patients in accordance with the New York Nurse Practice Act, and the Hospital and nursing standards. The Registered Nurse will be able to work with various patient populations.
Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
New York State licensure with current registration
Previous hemodialysis experience or at least one year of acute care experience
Passing score on NLN Pharmacology Examinations
Benefits and Perks
- We offer an outstanding team-oriented environment, challenging and rewarding careers, and valuable benefits to our employees.
- Be a part of an experienced team: We are a family-oriented facility with many of our employees with us for 10, 20, or more years!
- Work in a highly-respected organization that is committed to quality patient care!
- Flexible scheduling that works around your school schedule.
- Competitive wages, superior pension, and retirement plan with employer contributions.
- Shift differential for working evening and night shifts.
- Excellent vacation, holiday, and sick leave package.
- Tuition assistance to provide opportunities for career growth.
- Independent health insurance, dental, vision, and no-cost life insurance.
- Free parking, safe and quiet country setting in Medina along the historic Erie Canal!
- The satisfaction of knowing you’re making a difference in someone’s life every day
Orleans Community Health is comprised of Medina Memorial Hospital, (a designated Critical Access Hospital), Renal Dialysis Centers located in Medina and Batavia, NY, Primary and Walk-In Clinic in Albion, NY, a 30-bed Skilled Nursing Home, Outpatient, and Ambulatory Services, and Community Partners Wellness Center. We are always looking for positive, dependable, caring individuals to join our team!
To improve the health of the communities we serve by providing equal access to quality health care services at the right time, in the right place, with the most efficient use of resources.