Orleans Community Health is in search of a compassionate and dependable Radiologic Technologist for Medina Memorial Hospital and Skilled Nursing Facility, located in Medina, NY.
Shift and Status
Full Time and Per Diem roles available!
Looking to fill various shifts!
9% shift differential for night shift!
Excellent compensation and benefits package including NEW WAGES and INCENTIVES, a 403(b) and an employer-funded pension plan!
Thirty Dollars per Hour Incentives for Eligible Shifts!
Medina, NY 14103
The Radiologic Technologist must be a licensed professional responsible for the operation and performance of medical imaging procedures to the patient. High School graduate or equivalent and a minimum AAS degree. The Radiologic Technologist must demonstrate satisfactory completion of formal training in an approved school of radiologic technology. New York State licensure (or eligible) with current registration/permit. The Radiologic Technologist must possess a current BLS.
Our seasoned Radiology Team is looking for a reliable and knowledgeable Radiologic Technologist who could step in and be part of our amazing team!
New York State licensed radiologic technologist with a current registration
- AART or eligible
Will call patients to schedule them when orders are faxed to the department
Responsible for appropriate insurance authorizations and medical necessity for various exams
Benefits and Perks
- We offer an outstanding team-oriented environment, challenging and rewarding careers, and valuable benefits to our employees
- Be a part of an experienced team: We are a family-oriented facility with many of our employees with us for 10, 20, or more years!
- Work in a highly-respected organization that is committed to quality patient care!
- Flexible scheduling that works around your personal life
- Competitive wages, superior pension, and retirement plan with employer contributions
- Shift differential for working evening and night shift
- Excellent vacation, holiday, and sick leave package
- Tuition assistance to provide opportunities for career growth
- Independent health insurance, dental, vision, and no-cost life insurance
- Free parking, safe and quiet country setting in Medina along the historic Erie Canal!
- The satisfaction of knowing you’re making a difference in someone’s life every day
Orleans Community Health is comprised of Medina Memorial Hospital, (a designated Critical Access Hospital), Renal Dialysis Centers located in Medina and Batavia, NY, Primary and Walk-In Clinic in Albion, NY, a 30-bed Skilled Nursing Home, Outpatient, and Ambulatory Services, and Community Partners Wellness Center. We are always looking for positive, dependable, caring individuals to join our team!
To improve the health of the communities we serve by providing equal access to quality health care services at the right time, in the right place, with the most efficient use of resources.