Orleans Community Health is in search of a compassionate and dependable Medical Biller for the Business Office of Orleans Community Health, located in Medina, NY.
Shift and Status
The Medical Biller is responsible for processing and managing patient accounts for reimbursement. Primary responsibilities include billing claims to appropriate insurance carrier which includes the understanding of CPT, HCPCS, and Revenue Codes. Reviews and resolves claims with missing information accounts (unchecked). The Medical Biller is also responsible for Accounts Receivable Aging of assigned accounts by ensuring accounts not aging past 90 days. In addition to Denial Management, and the reviewing of insurance vouchers to determine the resolution of denials.
Benefits and Perks
- We offer an outstanding team-oriented environment, challenging and rewarding careers, and valuable benefits to our employees.
- Be a part of an experienced team: We are a family-oriented facility with many of our employees with us for 10, 20, or more years!
- Work in a highly-respected organization that is committed to quality patient care!
- Flexible scheduling that works around your school schedule.
- Competitive wages, superior pension, and retirement plan with employer contributions.
- Shift differential for working evening and night shift.
- Excellent vacation, holiday, and sick leave package.
- Tuition assistance to provide opportunities for career growth.
- Independent health insurance, dental, vision, and no-cost life insurance.
- Free parking, safe and quiet country setting in Medina along the historic Erie Canal!
- The satisfaction of knowing you’re making a difference in someone’s life every day
Orleans Community Health is comprised of Medina Memorial Hospital, (a designated Critical Access Hospital), Renal Dialysis Centers located in Medina and Batavia, NY, Primary and Walk-In Clinic in Albion, NY, a 30-bed Skilled Nursing Home, Outpatient, and Ambulatory Services, and Community Partners Wellness Center. We are always looking for positive, dependable, caring individuals to join our team!
To improve the health of the communities we serve by providing equal access to quality health care services at the right time, in the right place, with the most efficient use of resources.