To: All Orleans Community Health Employees
From: Mary Williams
Date: December 23, 2020
Re: Moderna COVID-19 Vaccinations
Over the next few weeks, we will be offering Orleans Community Health employees and providers the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccination. Scheduled clinics will be posted and communicated as they are scheduled. If you are interested:
- You will notify HR at MWilliams@medinamemorial.org, they will give you an appointed time to come in.
- Before your appointment, you will need to go on to the DOH website https://forms.ny.gov/s3/vaccine and answer the proposed questions. You may use your smartphone to do that and show the confirmation or bring a copy of the email sent to you.
- Pick up a packet in HR or at the desk upon arrival at the site.
- Complete the Consent Form – you will be given the opportunity to ask questions if needed.
- Bring a copy of your health insurance card if you have insurance ( If not you will still be able to receive the immunization)
- Receive your immunization
- At that time you will get an immunization card, where you will find the date you need to return for your second immunization. (4 weeks later)
- You will need to stay at least 15 minutes after your immunization to be observed
Please do not sign up for an appointment if you cannot come to both times, there will be other opportunities available.