Nutritional Services Aide
Orleans Community Health is seeking Nutritional Services Aides to join our Kitchen Team at Medina Hospital, located in Medina New York. If like to work with food, serve others, and work in a fun kitchen environment, then we’d love to talk with you!
Shift and Status
***** Twenty dollars/hr for every additional shift pick up!******
Variety of shifts available, per diem as needed
Flexible scheduling that works around your school schedule!
Fun and friendly working environment!
Supportive management team!
Medina, NY 14103
The Nutritional Services Aide main responsibility is to perform a variety of kitchen tasks, which could include prepping meals, delivering meals to patient care units, cleaning and washing dishes and cleaning the kitchen areas.
High school graduate or GED diploma.
Ability to meet hospital health requirements.
Ability to cooperate with others and to accurately follow directions.
Sense of initiative, responsibility, credibility, and a desire to be a member of the Dietary care team, dedicated to providing optimal service to our patients and residents.
Benefits and Perks
- We offer an outstanding team-oriented environment, challenging and rewarding careers, and valuable benefits to our employees.
- Be a part of an experienced team: We are a family-oriented facility with many of our employees with us for 10, 20, or more years!
- Work in a highly respected organization that is committed to quality patient care!
- Flexible scheduling that works around your school schedule.
- Competitive wages, superior pension, and retirement plan with employer contributions.
- Shift differential for working evening and night shifts.
- Excellent vacation, holiday, and sick leave package.
- Tuition assistance to provide opportunities for career growth.
- Independent health insurance, dental, vision, and no-cost life insurance.
- Free parking, safe and quiet country setting in Medina along the historic Erie Canal!
- The satisfaction of knowing you’re making a difference in someone’s life every day.
Orleans Community Health is comprised of Medina Memorial Hospital, (a designated Critical Access Hospital), Renal Dialysis Centers located in Medina and Batavia, NY, Primary and Walk-In Clinic in Albion, NY, a 30-bed Skilled Nursing Home, Outpatient, and Ambulatory Services, and Community Partners Wellness Center. We are always looking for positive, dependable, caring individuals to join our team!
To improve the health of the communities we serve by providing equal access to quality health care services at the right time, in the right place, with the most efficient use of resources.