Orleans Community Health Medina Memorial Hospital is seeking a Full Time Nurse Manager to serve as the leader of our 25-bed Critical Access Hospital’s Medical Surgical Unit. Healthcare is a very challenging but rewarding career, and the need for qualified nurse leaders are in high demand! If you are a dependable and compassionate nurse with proven leadership skills then we’d love to talk with you today!
Shift and Status
Full Time status
Sign-On Bonus with Crisis and regular bonus pay
Excellent compensation and benefits package including generous paid time off, 403(b) and pension plan
Flex schedule to balance work and personal life
Medina, NY 14103
The Nurse Manager is responsible for creating an environment that builds and promotes clinical excellence in the organization through outstanding nursing practice and evidence based quality initiatives. This leadership position has broad organizational responsibility and accountability for programs, functions and operations and is responsible for providing expert professional assistance to the team regarding nursing-related practices.
The Nurse Manager must be a graduate of an accredited School of Nursing/BSN preferred and have a New York State licensure with verified current registration to practice as a Registered Professional Nurse. The Nurse Manager must have at least three (3) years nursing experience, during which administrative and supervisory competence has been demonstrated.
Benefits and Perks
- We offer an outstanding team-oriented environment, challenging and rewarding careers, and valuable benefits to our employees.
- Be a part of an experienced team: We are a family-oriented facility with many of our employees with us for 10, 20, or more years!
- Work in a highly-respected organization that is committed to quality patient care!
- Flexible scheduling that works around your school schedule.
- Competitive wages, superior pension, and retirement plan with employer contributions.
- Shift differential for working evening and night shifts.
- Excellent vacation, holiday, and sick leave package.
- Tuition assistance to provide opportunities for career growth.
- Independent health insurance, dental, vision, and no-cost life insurance.
- Free parking, safe and quiet country setting in Medina along the historic Erie Canal!
- The satisfaction of knowing you’re making a difference in someone’s life every day.
Orleans Community Health is comprised of Medina Memorial Hospital, (a designated Critical Access Hospital), Renal Dialysis Centers located in Medina and Batavia, NY, Primary and Walk-In Clinic in Albion, NY, a 30-bed Skilled Nursing Home, Outpatient, and Ambulatory Services, and Community Partners Wellness Center. We are always looking for positive, dependable, caring individuals to join our team!
To improve the health of the communities we serve by providing equal access to quality health care services at the right time, in the right place, with the most efficient use of resources.