Orleans Community Health Medina Memorial Hospital is seeking a Part Time MRI Technologist to work in our Radiology Department, located in Medina, New York.
Shift and Status
Medina, NY 14103
The MRI Technologist is a licensed professional responsible for the operation and performance of medical imaging procedures to the patient. The candidate should have a A.A.S. college degree, New York State licensure (or eligible) with current registration/permit, New York State Injection Registered, MRI Registered and a current BLS certification.
- Prepares and positions patient correctly for each examination following precise procedures for exposure.
- Operates MRI Unit to obtain proper images for medical diagnosis.
- The technologist will be cognizant of the needs, abilities, and limitations of all patients from neonates through geriatrics and relate with them appropriately.
- May be asked to keep inventories of films, drugs, etc. and report the need to reorder as necessary.
- Performs MRI Quality Assurance Tests.
- Operates MRI scanner.
- Operates MRI Pressure Injector.
- Familiar with trans-sectional anatomy
- Will communicate with physician offices regarding exams as needed.
Benefits and Perks
- We offer an outstanding team-oriented environment, challenging and rewarding careers, and valuable benefits to our employees.
- Be a part of an experienced team: We are a family-oriented facility with many of our employees with us for 10, 20, or more years!
- Work in a highly-respected organization that is committed to quality patient care!
- Flexible scheduling that works around your personal life.
- Competitive wages, superior pension, and retirement plan with employer contributions.
- Shift differential for working evening and night shift.
- Excellent vacation, holiday, and sick leave package.
- Tuition assistance to provide opportunities for career growth.
- Independent health insurance, dental, vision, and no-cost life insurance.
- Free parking, safe and quiet country setting in Medina along the historic Erie Canal!
- The satisfaction of knowing you’re making a difference in someone’s life every day
Orleans Community Health is comprised of Medina Memorial Hospital, (a designated Critical Access Hospital), Renal Dialysis Centers located in Medina and Batavia, NY, Primary and Walk-In Clinic in Albion, NY, a 30-bed Skilled Nursing Home, Outpatient, and Ambulatory Services, and Community Partners Wellness Center. We are always looking for positive, dependable, caring individuals to join our team!
To improve the health of the communities we serve by providing equal access to quality health care services at the right time, in the right place, with the most efficient use of resources.