$10,000 SIGN-ON BONUS! Orleans Community Health is in search of a compassionate and dependable Medical Technologist for Medina Memorial Hospital located in Medina, NY.
Shift and Status
Full-Time, Part-Time or Per Diem Available
Medina, NY 14103
To be considered for the Medical Technologist position, you should have a BS degree in Medical Technology or Science studies and have a valid NYS License for Clinical Laboratory Technologist. Qualified candidates for the Medical Technologist position should have at least 3 years of generalist experience, and ASCP MT certification is preferred. Our seasoned Laboratory Staff is looking for a reliable and knowledgeable Medical Technologist who could step in and be part of our amazing team!
Benefits and Perks
- We offer an outstanding team-oriented environment, challenging and rewarding careers, and valuable benefits to our employees.
- Be a part of an experienced team: We are a family-oriented facility with many of our employees with us for 10, 20, or more years!
- Work in a highly-respected organization that is committed to quality patient care!
- Flexible scheduling that works around your school schedule.
- Competitive wages, superior pension, and retirement plan with employer contributions.
- Shift differential for working evening and night shift.
- Excellent vacation, holiday, and sick leave package.
- Tuition assistance to provide opportunities for career growth.
- Independent health insurance, dental, vision, and no-cost life insurance.
- Free parking, safe and quiet country setting in Medina along the historic Erie Canal!
- The satisfaction of knowing you’re making a difference in someone’s life every day
Orleans Community Health is comprised of Medina Memorial Hospital, (a designated Critical Access Hospital), Renal Dialysis Centers located in Medina and Batavia, NY, Primary and Walk-In Clinic in Albion, NY, a 30-bed Skilled Nursing Home, Outpatient, and Ambulatory Services, and Community Partners Wellness Center. We are always looking for positive, dependable, caring individuals to join our team!
To improve the health of the communities we serve by providing equal access to quality health care services at the right time, in the right place, with the most efficient use of resources.