Medical Imaging Secretary
Orleans Community Health is seeking a Full Time Medical Imaging Secretary to work in our Hospital in Medina, New York. If you are a dependable, friendly detailed-oriented person that enjoys serving the public then we’d love to talk with you!
Shift and Status
Full-Time : 8A-4P
No Holidays or Weekends!
The overall responsibility of the Medical Imaging Secretary is to perform secretarial, clerical and reception duties in the radiology department.
- High school diploma required.
- Secretarial experience preferred.
- Familiarity with a health care environment and medical terminology a plus.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Medical Administrative Assistant or similar degree preferred
- Prior registration/pre-authorization experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Customer Service experience.
- Ability to meet hospital health requirements.
- Must work effectively with others.
- Must have a sense of initiative and responsibility to be a member of the health care team.
- Ability to relate effectively with patients, their families, visitors and other members of the health care team.
- Ability to maintain work pace appropriate to a given work load.
- Ability to perform simple and repetitive tasks.
- Professional in attitude, conduct and appearance.
Benefits and Perks
- We offer an outstanding team-oriented environment, challenging and rewarding careers, and valuable benefits to our employees.
- Be a part of an experienced team: We are a family-oriented facility with many of our employees with us for 10, 20, or more years!
- Work in a highly-respected organization that is committed to quality patient care!
- Flexible scheduling that works around your school schedule.
- Competitive wages, superior pension, and retirement plan with employer contributions.
- Shift differential for working evening and night shift.
- Excellent vacation, holiday, and sick leave package.
- Tuition assistance to provide opportunities for career growth.
- Independent health insurance, dental, vision, and no-cost life insurance.
- Free parking, safe and quiet country setting in Medina along the historic Erie Canal!
- The satisfaction of knowing you’re making a difference in someone’s life every day
Orleans Community Health is comprised of Medina Memorial Hospital, (a designated Critical Access Hospital), Renal Dialysis Centers located in Medina and Batavia, NY, Primary and Walk-In Clinic in Albion, NY, a 30-bed Skilled Nursing Home, Outpatient, and Ambulatory Services, and Community Partners Wellness Center. We are always looking for positive, dependable, caring individuals to join our team!
To improve the health of the communities we serve by providing equal access to quality health care services at the right time, in the right place, with the most efficient use of resources.