Licensed Practical Nurse – Renal Dialysis Center
Orleans Community Health’s Batavia Renal Dialysis Center is seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse who is looking to join our team in our outpatient dialysis center. You can make an exceptional difference in the lives of our patients and their families dealing with end-stage renal failure or chronic kidney disease.
Shift and Status
Full-Time; 4 Shifts per Week, Day Shift, 10 Hour Shifts (5 AM-3:30 PM or 5:30 AM-4 PM)
The Staff Nurse is a Licensed Practical Nurse responsible for the direct and indirect nursing care administered to the patients of the Renal Center. The LPN ensures that quality nursing care is rendered to all patients in accordance with the New York Nurse Practice Act. The LPN will be able to work with various patient populations, building long-term patient relationships. We are a team that feels and functions like a family. Our nurses are the central part of a small interdisciplinary team of clinicians, working alongside and support technicians, other nurses, dietitians, social workers, physicians, and the center manager.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
- New York State licensure with current registration.
- Previous hemodialysis experience or at least one year of acute care experience.
Benefits and Perks
- We offer an outstanding team-oriented environment, challenging and rewarding careers, and valuable benefits to our employees.
- Be a part of an experienced team: We are a family-oriented facility with many of our employees with us for 10, 20, or more years!
- Work in a highly-respected organization that is committed to quality patient care!
- Flexible scheduling that works around your school schedule.
- Competitive wages, superior pension, and retirement plan with employer contributions.
- Shift differential for working evening and night shift.
- Excellent vacation, holiday, and sick leave package.
- Tuition assistance to provide opportunities for career growth.
- Independent health insurance, dental, vision, and no-cost life insurance.
- Free parking, safe and quiet country setting in Medina along the historic Erie Canal!
- The satisfaction of knowing you’re making a difference in someone’s life every day
Orleans Community Health is comprised of Medina Memorial Hospital, (a designated Critical Access Hospital), Renal Dialysis Centers located in Medina and Batavia, NY, Primary and Walk-In Clinic in Albion, NY, a 30-bed Skilled Nursing Home, Outpatient, and Ambulatory Services, and Community Partners Wellness Center. We are always looking for positive, dependable, caring individuals to join our team!
To improve the health of the communities we serve by providing equal access to quality health care services at the right time, in the right place, with the most efficient use of resources.