IT Help Desk Support Technician
Orleans Community Health Medina Hospital is seeking a Full Time Help Desk Technician to join our IT team located in Medina, New York. If you enjoy helping others and working in a fast-paced team environment then we’d love to talk with you!
Shift and Status
Full Time 8am-4pm
This is an on-site position located in Medina, New York
Applications & Inquiries
The IT Help Desk Support Technician is the go-to person for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, and software. They are responsible for answering queries and addressing system and user issues in a timely and professional manner. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Diagnose and resolve internal computer systems, hardware, and software problems and issues
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
- Track and route problems and requests as well as document resolutions
- Stay current with system information, changes and provides end-user support via maintenance tickets and other service requests and service incident tickets
- Desk set up for new employees and internal desk moves
- 1-2 years IT experience preferred
- Previous desktop support experience preferred
- Systems and Network Administration knowledge a plus
- Microsoft software skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment in a growing organization
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems, recognize and recommend preventative activity to avoid similar issues in the future, and implement solutions
Benefits and Perks
- We offer an outstanding team-oriented environment, challenging and rewarding careers, and valuable benefits to our employees.
- Be a part of an experienced team: We are a family-oriented facility with many of our employees with us for 10, 20, or more years!
- Work in a highly-respected organization that is committed to quality patient care!
- Flexible scheduling that works around your school schedule.
- Competitive wages, superior pension, and retirement plan with employer contributions.
- Shift differential for working evening and night shifts.
- Excellent vacation, holiday, and sick leave package.
- Tuition assistance to provide opportunities for career growth.
- Independent health insurance, dental, vision, and no-cost life insurance.
- Free parking, safe and quiet country setting in Medina along the historic Erie Canal!
- The satisfaction of knowing you’re making a difference in someone’s life every day.
Orleans Community Health is comprised of Medina Memorial Hospital, (a designated Critical Access Hospital), Renal Dialysis Centers located in Medina and Batavia, NY, Primary and Walk-In Clinic in Albion, NY, a 30-bed Skilled Nursing Home, Outpatient, and Ambulatory Services, and Community Partners Wellness Center. We are always looking for positive, dependable, caring individuals to join our team!
To improve the health of the communities we serve by providing equal access to quality health care services at the right time, in the right place, with the most efficient use of resources.