Orleans Community Health at Medina Hospital is looking for a qualified and experienced Housekeeper to join our 5-Star team. If you are a caring individual who enjoys cleaning and serving others then we’d love to talk with you!
Shift and Status
Per Diem availability
Varied shifts and flexible scheduling!
*** Twenty dollars/hr. shift pick up incentive pay!
Work your way up the career ladder, we pay for training and tuition assistance!
Medina, NY 14103
The housekeeper is responsible for cleaning all areas of the clinic including trash and linen pickups, and floor care. The housekeeper is a vital member of our healthcare team, ensuring we operate at a high sanitation level in all areas of the clinic. This position requires attention to detail and thoroughness of the job at hand.
High school graduate or GED diploma.
One to three months related experience and/or training; equivalent combination of education and experience.
Benefits and Perks
- We offer an outstanding team-oriented environment, challenging and rewarding careers, and valuable benefits to our employees.
- Be a part of an experienced team: We are a family-oriented facility with many of our employees with us for 10, 20, or more years!
- Work in a highly-respected organization that is committed to quality patient care!
- Flexible scheduling that works around your school schedule.
- Competitive wages, superior pension, and retirement plan with employer contributions.
- Shift differential for working evening and night shift.
- Excellent vacation, holiday, and sick leave package.
- Tuition assistance to provide opportunities for career growth.
- Independent health insurance, dental, vision, and no-cost life insurance.
- Free parking, safe and quiet country setting in Medina along the historic Erie Canal!
- The satisfaction of knowing you’re making a difference in someone’s life every day
Orleans Community Health is comprised of Medina Memorial Hospital, (a designated Critical Access Hospital), Renal Dialysis Centers located in Medina and Batavia, NY, Primary and Walk-In Clinic in Albion, NY, a 30-bed Skilled Nursing Home, Outpatient, and Ambulatory Services, and Community Partners Wellness Center. We are always looking for positive, dependable, caring individuals to join our team!
To improve the health of the communities we serve by providing equal access to quality health care services at the right time, in the right place, with the most efficient use of resources.