Orleans Community Health is in search of a compassionate and dependable Housekeeper for Medina Memorial Hospital and Skilled Nursing Facility, located in Medina, NY.
Shift and Status
Per Diem and Part-Time
Medina, NY 14103
The Environmental Service Tech is responsible for cleaning all areas of the facility including trash and linen pickups, floor care and Laundry. High school diploma or general equivalency diploma is required. One to three months of related experience and/or training; equivalent combination of education and experience. Ability to meet hospital health requirements. Professional in attitude, conduct, and appearance. Responsible, credible, cooperative, tactful and displays good judgment.
Benefits and Perks
- We offer an outstanding team-oriented environment, challenging and rewarding careers, and valuable benefits to our employees.
- Be a part of an experienced team: We are a family-oriented facility with many of our employees with us for 10, 20, or more years!
- Work in a highly-respected organization that is committed to quality patient care!
- Flexible scheduling that works around your school schedule.
- Competitive wages, superior pension, and retirement plan with employer contributions.
- Shift differential for working evening and night shift.
- Excellent vacation, holiday, and sick leave package.
- Tuition assistance to provide opportunities for career growth.
- Independent health insurance, dental, vision, and no-cost life insurance.
- Free parking, safe and quiet country setting in Medina along the historic Erie Canal!
- The satisfaction of knowing you’re making a difference in someone’s life every day
Orleans Community Health is comprised of Medina Memorial Hospital, (a designated Critical Access Hospital), Renal Dialysis Centers located in Medina and Batavia, NY, Primary and Walk-In Clinic in Albion, NY, a 30-bed Skilled Nursing Home, Outpatient, and Ambulatory Services, and Community Partners Wellness Center. We are always looking for positive, dependable, caring individuals to join our team!
To improve the health of the communities we serve by providing equal access to quality health care services at the right time, in the right place, with the most efficient use of resources.