Foundation Executive Director
Orleans Community Health is seeking a dynamic and passionate individual to assume the role of Executive Director for our OCH Foundation.
Shift and Status
Full Time Day Shift
Excellent compensation and generous benefit package including paid time off, sick time, 403(b) and pension plan.
Medina, NY 14103
The Executive Director is a department manager level position having as its chief purpose to implement and manage the Foundation’s donor development, special events, volunteer services, day to day operations and oversee all office management and clerical responsibilities. The executive director will execute the approved fundraising plan and actively develop new donor sources.
Bachelor’s degree in communication of a related field or equivalent experience.
Three to five years experience with successful fundraising.
Proficient I Microsoft Word, Excel and fundraising software.
Ability to organize, prioritizes and manages time and tasks with limited supervision.
Ability to work with and lead groups and community organizations.
Demonstrates negotiating and entrepreneur skills.
Benefits and Perks
- We offer an outstanding team-oriented environment, challenging and rewarding careers, and valuable benefits to our employees.
- Be a part of an experienced team: We are a family-oriented facility with many of our employees with us for 10, 20, or more years!
- Work in a highly-respected organization that is committed to quality patient care!
- Flexible scheduling that works around your school schedule.
- Competitive wages, superior pension, and retirement plan with employer contributions.
- Shift differential for working evening and night shifts.
- Excellent vacation, holiday, and sick leave package.
- Tuition assistance to provide opportunities for career growth.
- Independent health insurance, dental, vision, and no-cost life insurance.
- Free parking, safe and quiet country setting in Medina along the historic Erie Canal!
- The satisfaction of knowing you’re making a difference in someone’s life every day
Orleans Community Health is comprised of Medina Memorial Hospital, (a designated Critical Access Hospital), Renal Dialysis Centers located in Medina and Batavia, NY, Primary and Walk-In Clinic in Albion, NY, a 30-bed Skilled Nursing Home, Outpatient, and Ambulatory Services, and Community Partners Wellness Center. We are always looking for positive, dependable, caring individuals to join our team!
To improve the health of the communities we serve by providing equal access to quality health care services at the right time, in the right place, with the most efficient use of resources.