Dialysis Clinical Quality Coordinator RN
Orleans Community Health Medina Memorial Hospital is seeking a Full-Time Registered Nurse to serve as our Clinical Quality Coordinator, for our Batavia Renal Dialysis Center, located in Batavia, New York.
Shift and Status
Full Time, 8 AM – 4 PM
Batavia, NY 14020
The Clinical Quality Coordinator will assist the Director of Renal Services to plan, direct, and monitor the care of patients and their families related to their routine care and ensure clinical measures are met. The Licensed Registered Nurse is responsible for quality care parameters and vascular access management. This staff member works in collaboration with the management team to include the Medical Director, Providers, Social Worker, Dietician, and RN Director of Renal Services. This position will work under the direct supervision of the Director of Renal Services to assist in quality projects as directed by the Renal Network and CMS. The coordinator will also assist in the training and education of new staff under the direct supervision of the Director of Renal Services or RN designee. This position must demonstrate leadership in improving organizational performance activities and actively work to apply clinical practice improvements. The Clinical Coordinator maintains expert clinical knowledge in dialysis practice and assumes responsibility for the professional development of self, other staff as well as patients and family members.
Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing. New York State licensure with current registration. One-year experience in chronic hemodialysis care. Knowledge of Dialysis Specific Quality Improvement model/program Passing score on NLN Pharmacology Examinations. CPR Certification.
Benefits and Perks
- We offer an outstanding team-oriented environment, challenging and rewarding careers, and valuable benefits to our employees.
- Be a part of an experienced team: We are a family-oriented facility with many of our employees with us for 10, 20, or more years!
- Work in a highly-respected organization that is committed to quality patient care!
- Flexible scheduling that works around your school schedule.
- Competitive wages, superior pension, and retirement plan with employer contributions.
- Shift differential for working evening and night shifts.
- Excellent vacation, holiday, and sick leave package.
- Tuition assistance to provide opportunities for career growth.
- Independent health insurance, dental, vision, and no-cost life insurance.
- Free parking, safe and quiet country setting in Medina along the historic Erie Canal!
- The satisfaction of knowing you’re making a difference in someone’s life every day
Orleans Community Health is comprised of Medina Memorial Hospital, (a designated Critical Access Hospital), Renal Dialysis Centers located in Medina and Batavia, NY, Primary and Walk-In Clinic in Albion, NY, a 30-bed Skilled Nursing Home, Outpatient, and Ambulatory Services, and Community Partners Wellness Center. We are always looking for positive, dependable, caring individuals to join our team!
To improve the health of the communities we serve by providing equal access to quality health care services at the right time, in the right place, with the most efficient use of resources.