Orleans Community Health Medina Hospital is seeking a Per Diem COVID Screener to join our Registration Front Office Team located at Medina Hospital. We are looking for an outgoing friendly person that can serve as our “first impressions” ambassador for our Hospital. If this sounds like you, then we’d love to meet you!
Shift and Status
Per Diem 5am – 5pm, 1-2 shifts per week
Medina, NY 14103
The Covid Screener is our first impression and first line of defense as they screen all individuals upon entry to the Hospital. The screener will greet everyone, and then screen for temperature and COVID symptoms. This position requires a drive for helping people, an extremely high level of organization, with the ability to prioritize on a daily basis. A vital part of our Admissions Team, this position must demonstrate professionalism in both dress and speech, along with proper phone etiquette and must demonstrate a positive attitude and willingness to serve the public!
High school diploma
Professional in attitude, conduct, and appearance.
Verbal and written communication skills with strong interpersonal/human relations skills.
Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Benefits and Perks
- We offer an outstanding team-oriented environment, challenging and rewarding careers, and valuable benefits to our employees.
- Be a part of an experienced team: We are a family-oriented facility with many of our employees with us for 10, 20, or more years!
- Work in a highly-respected organization that is committed to quality patient care!
- Flexible scheduling that works around your school schedule.
- Competitive wages, superior pension, and retirement plan with employer contributions.
- Shift differential for working evening and night shifts.
- Excellent vacation, holiday, and sick leave package.
- Tuition assistance to provide opportunities for career growth.
- Independent health insurance, dental, vision, and no-cost life insurance.
- Free parking, safe and quiet country setting in Medina along the historic Erie Canal!
- The satisfaction of knowing you’re making a difference in someone’s life every day.
Orleans Community Health is comprised of Medina Memorial Hospital, (a designated Critical Access Hospital), Renal Dialysis Centers located in Medina and Batavia, NY, Primary and Walk-In Clinic in Albion, NY, a 30-bed Skilled Nursing Home, Outpatient, and Ambulatory Services, and Community Partners Wellness Center. We are always looking for positive, dependable, caring individuals to join our team!
To improve the health of the communities we serve by providing equal access to quality health care services at the right time, in the right place, with the most efficient use of resources.