Department Visitation Guidelines:
- General Visiting on the Medical-Surgical floor/Transitional Care: No visitors are permitted at this time.
- Exceptions may be made in end-of-life situations.
- Emergency Department: No Visitors may be permitted, except when necessary to carry out the patient’s treatment. Emergency Department staff will keep visitors informed of the patient’s condition.
- Surgery: One visitor may be permitted and will be provided with a waiting area on the third floor.
- Lab/Radiology: No visitors are permitted at this time.
- Exceptions include: if the patient is a minor, disabled, or other requirement is needed that hospital associates are unable to provide.
- Ultrasounds: One visitor may be permitted.
- North Wing/Nursing Home Residence: No visitors are permitted at this time.
Visitors Must Abide by the Following Guidelines:
- All visitors will be required to undergo the COVID-19 screening upon entering the hospital.
- Visitors must wear face coverings at all times (covering mouth and nose), regardless of the visitor or patient vaccination status for influenza or COVID-19.
- Visitors who fail to wear a face covering and other PPE as requested by the facility will be asked to leave the facility.
- Visitors must be 16 years of age or older.
The Following Will Not Be Permitted:
- Anyone who reports or exhibits shortness of breath, fever, cough, or other potential COVID-19 symptoms
- Individuals who have an active diagnosis of COVID-19 or who are persons under investigation for COVID-19.
- Individuals wanting to visit a hospital patient who has an active diagnosis of COVID-19 or who is a person under investigation with COVID-19 or had contact with a person who is actively under investigation for COVID-19 within 10 days.
- Individuals under quarantine for any other reason including out-of-state travel as defined by the most current New York State travel advisory.