Certified Nursing Assistant CNA
Orleans Community Health is in search of compassionate and dependable CNAs (Certified Nursing Assistants) and PCTs, (Patient Care Technicians) for Medina Memorial Hospital – Medical-Surgical Unit, and our Skilled Nursing Facility, located in Medina, NY.
As a CNA, you will be directly responsible for assisting with daily living tasks of our patients and residents. We are a COVID-FREE facility! We are very clean, organized and have all of the necessary equipment and supplies needed for your job.
The CNAs and PCTs play a VITAL role in the care and treatment of our patients and residents, and we’d love the opportunity to meet you!
Shift and Status
Full Time, Part-Time, and Per Diem Shifts are available
We offer 12-hour shifts, a very competitive wage, and daily overtime
We are 4 stars for staffing, which means we have an excellent patient to staff ratio! You will not be overworked with too many patients/residents to care for!
Medina, NY 14103
Areas of Specialty include
- Skilled Nursing Facility 4 star-rated for staffing!!!!
- Hospital Telemetry Unit
To be considered for the CNA position, you should be listed in the NYS RHCF Nurse Aide Registry (Chapter 717 of the Laws of 1989 Amends Public Health Law #2803-J). High school graduate or GED diploma. Any other requirements of the NYS Department of Health. CPR certification, or will obtain within six (6) months of employment. Basic Computer skills. Our seasoned Nursing Staff is looking for a reliable and knowledgeable CNAs and PCTs who could step in and be part of our amazing team!
Benefits and Perks
- We offer an outstanding team-oriented environment, challenging and rewarding careers, and valuable benefits to our employees.
- Be a part of an experienced team: We are a family-oriented facility with many of our employees with us for 10, 20, or more years!
- Work in a highly-respected organization that is committed to quality patient care!
- Flexible scheduling that works around your school schedule.
- Competitive wages, superior pension, and retirement plan with employer contributions.
- Shift differential for working evening and night shift.
- Excellent vacation, holiday, and sick leave package.
- Tuition assistance to provide opportunities for career growth.
- Independent health insurance, dental, vision, and no-cost life insurance.
- Free parking, safe and quiet country setting in Medina along the historic Erie Canal!
- The satisfaction of knowing you’re making a difference in someone’s life every day
Orleans Community Health is comprised of Medina Memorial Hospital, (a designated Critical Access Hospital), Renal Dialysis Centers located in Medina and Batavia, NY, Primary and Walk-In Clinic in Albion, NY, a 30-bed Skilled Nursing Home, Outpatient, and Ambulatory Services, and Community Partners Wellness Center. We are always looking for positive, dependable, caring individuals to join our team!
To improve the health of the communities we serve by providing equal access to quality health care services at the right time, in the right place, with the most efficient use of resources.