Registered Dietitian – Renal Dialysis Center
Orleans Community Health is seeking a Full Time Registered Dietitian for our Renal Dialysis Clinics, located in Medina and Batavia, New York.
Shift and Status
Full Time Weekdays
No holidays or weekends
Excellent compensation and benefits package
Medina, NY 14103 and Batavia, NY 14020
The Registered Dietitian will plan, organize, develop and direct the overall therapeutic program of the Dialysis Clinics. This will be done in accordance with current applicable federal, state and local guidelines and regulations, our established policies and procedures, and as directed by the Chief Executive Officer, to assure that quality service is provided at all times. The Renal Dietitian will perform a nutritional assessment to each patient admitted to the unit and will also perform diet counseling for patients and family members as needed.
Bachelor’s Degree in Dietetics.
Registered Dietitian or eligible for registration through the Commission of Dietetic Registration.
Licensure through New York State preferred.
Prior experience in renal dietetics strongly preferred or acute care experience required.
Benefits and Perks
- We offer an outstanding team-oriented environment, challenging and rewarding careers, and valuable benefits to our employees.
- Be a part of an experienced team: We are a family-oriented facility with many of our employees with us for 10, 20, or more years!
- Work in a highly-respected organization that is committed to quality patient care!
- Flexible scheduling that works around your school schedule.
- Competitive wages, superior pension, and retirement plan with employer contributions.
- Shift differential for working evening and night shifts.
- Excellent vacation, holiday, and sick leave package.
- Tuition assistance to provide opportunities for career growth.
- Independent health insurance, dental, vision, and no-cost life insurance.
- Free parking, safe and quiet country setting in Medina along the historic Erie Canal!
- The satisfaction of knowing you’re making a difference in someone’s life every day
Orleans Community Health is comprised of Medina Memorial Hospital, (a designated Critical Access Hospital), Renal Dialysis Centers located in Medina and Batavia, NY, Primary and Walk-In Clinic in Albion, NY, a 30-bed Skilled Nursing Home, Outpatient, and Ambulatory Services, and Community Partners Wellness Center. We are always looking for positive, dependable, caring individuals to join our team!
To improve the health of the communities we serve by providing equal access to quality health care services at the right time, in the right place, with the most efficient use of resources.