Orleans Community Health is in search of a compassionate and dependable Clinic Supervisor for our Albion Health Care Clinic located in Albion, NY. If you are a dependable, friendly person that enjoys helping others and working in a face-paced environment then we’d love to talk with you!
Shift and Status
Full Time 4 days per week
Day shift 8am-4pm or 8am-6pm
Excellent Compensation and Benefits Package!
Albion, NY 14411
The Clinic Supervisor is responsible for supervision assistance of the staff and services delivered at the Albion Health site. This includes supervising of personnel, revenue cycle reconciliation, and other business related tasks.
Associates’ Degree in a health related or business field or 2 years of college credits and at least 2 years’ experience in a medical office setting.
Prior Phlebotomy experience is required.
Benefits and Perks
- We offer an outstanding team-oriented environment, challenging and rewarding careers, and valuable benefits to our employees.
- Be a part of an experienced team: We are a family-oriented facility with many of our employees with us for 10, 20, or more years!
- Work in a highly-respected organization that is committed to quality patient care!
- Flexible scheduling that works around your school schedule.
- Competitive wages, superior pension, and retirement plan with employer contributions.
- Shift differential for working evening and night shifts.
- Excellent vacation, holiday, and sick leave package.
- Tuition assistance to provide opportunities for career growth.
- Independent health insurance, dental, vision, and no-cost life insurance.
- Free parking, safe and quiet country setting in Medina along the historic Erie Canal!
- The satisfaction of knowing you’re making a difference in someone’s life every day
Orleans Community Health is comprised of Medina Memorial Hospital, (a designated Critical Access Hospital), Renal Dialysis Centers located in Medina and Batavia, NY, Primary and Walk-In Clinic in Albion, NY, a 30-bed Skilled Nursing Home, Outpatient, and Ambulatory Services, and Community Partners Wellness Center. We are always looking for positive, dependable, caring individuals to join our team!
To improve the health of the communities we serve by providing equal access to quality health care services at the right time, in the right place, with the most efficient use of resources.