The Clinic Administrator is responsible for the overall management and leadership of the services delivered at the Albion Health site, Wound, Podiatry and General Surgery clinics with major emphasis on financial, management of the personnel, compliance and customer service.
Shift and Status
Full Time Salaried Position
Flex Schedule of Monday – Friday 8am-4pm
Competitive pay and benefits package including health, dental, vision, pension and 403(b) plan.
Albion, NY 14411
Bachelor’s Degree or Associates Degree in a health related field with at least two years’ management experience in a multi-clinic setting.
Medical billing and coding experience preferred.
Prior experience with DOH, JCAHO or DNV survey preferred.
Benefits and Perks
- We offer an outstanding team-oriented environment, challenging and rewarding careers, and valuable benefits to our employees.
- Be a part of an experienced team: We are a family-oriented facility with many of our employees with us for 10, 20, or more years!
- Work in a highly-respected organization that is committed to quality patient care!
- Flexible scheduling that works around your school schedule.
- Competitive wages, superior pension, and retirement plan with employer contributions.
- Shift differential for working evening and night shifts.
- Excellent vacation, holiday, and sick leave package.
- Tuition assistance to provide opportunities for career growth.
- Independent health insurance, dental, vision, and no-cost life insurance.
- Free parking, safe and quiet country setting in Medina along the historic Erie Canal!
- The satisfaction of knowing you’re making a difference in someone’s life every day
Orleans Community Health is comprised of Medina Memorial Hospital, (a designated Critical Access Hospital), Renal Dialysis Centers located in Medina and Batavia, NY, Primary and Walk-In Clinic in Albion, NY, a 30-bed Skilled Nursing Home, Outpatient, and Ambulatory Services, and Community Partners Wellness Center. We are always looking for positive, dependable, caring individuals to join our team!
To improve the health of the communities we serve by providing equal access to quality health care services at the right time, in the right place, with the most efficient use of resources.