SNF Charge Nurse
Orleans Community Health Skilled Nursing Facility is seeking a Per Diem Charge Nurse, RN, to work weekends in our 30-bed SNF.
Shift and Status
Weekends Only 7am-3pm
Applications & Inquiries
Medina, NY 14103
Areas of Specialty include
•Skilled Nursing Unit
•Hospital Rehab Unit Unit
A Registered Professional Nurse who works directly under the Director of Nursing, overseeing and supervising the day to day activity of our 30-bed SNF on the weekend shifts. Essential functions include supervising the nursing care administered in the 30-bed unit, managing care plans, assisting with MDS data collection, staff scheduling, staff education, interviewing, training and performance management including disciplinary actions, as well as performance improvement projects, A/I investigating, and preparing for the Department of Health survey.
Benefits and Perks
- We offer an outstanding team-oriented environment, challenging and rewarding careers, and valuable benefits to our employees.
- Be a part of an experienced team: We are a family-oriented facility with many of our employees with us for 10, 20, or more years!
- Work in a highly-respected organization that is committed to quality patient care!
- Flexible scheduling that works around your school schedule.
- Competitive wages, superior pension, and retirement plan with employer contributions.
- Shift differential for working evening and night shifts.
- Excellent vacation, holiday, and sick leave package.
- Tuition assistance to provide opportunities for career growth.
- Independent health insurance, dental, vision, and no-cost life insurance.
- Free parking, safe and quiet country setting in Medina along the historic Erie Canal!
- The satisfaction of knowing you’re making a difference in someone’s life every day
Orleans Community Health is comprised of Medina Memorial Hospital, (a designated Critical Access Hospital), Renal Dialysis Centers located in Medina and Batavia, NY, Primary and Walk-In Clinic in Albion, NY, a 30-bed Skilled Nursing Home, Outpatient, and Ambulatory Services, and Community Partners Wellness Center. We are always looking for positive, dependable, caring individuals to join our team!
To improve the health of the communities we serve by providing equal access to quality health care services at the right time, in the right place, with the most efficient use of resources.