Why Join Our Team?
We offer an outstanding team-oriented environment, challenging and rewarding careers, and valuable benefits to our employees. Some of the perks and benefits that you’ll enjoy working for OCH are:
- First, you’ll be a part of an experienced team in a family-oriented facility, many of our employees have been with us for 10, 20 or 30 more years!
- You will be working in a highly-respected organization that is committed to quality patient care! We maintain realistic staffing levels that offer downtime during the day. You will not be overworked!
- We offer flexible scheduling that works around your personal and school schedule.
- We offer competitive wages, with superior pension and retirement plans and employer contributions.
- We offer a 9% shift differential for working evening and night shifts from 3pm-7am.
- We have an excellent vacation, holiday and sick leave package.
- We offer tuition assistance to provide opportunities for career growth.
- Comprehensive healthcare plans from Independent Health with dental, vision and no-cost life insurance.
- We offer free parking, and we are located in a safe and quiet country setting in Medina along the historic Erie Canal!
Orleans Community Health – 200 Ohio Street, Medina
The Human Resources Department is located on the first floor of the hospital next to the Wound Care Center.