Orleans Community Health is seeking a part-time Benefits Specialist for Medina Memorial Hospital located in Medina New York.
Shift and Status
Part-Time 3 days/week
8am – 4pm, no weekends or holidays
Medina, NY 14103
The Benefits Specialist is responsible for coordinating the implementation, enrollment, and day-to-day administration of the associate benefits program. The benefits specialist also assists in the hiring of new employees, as well as a change of status and separation of employees. The Benefits Specialist is a key player of the HR team, assisting with various tasks, data entry, onboarding, and training as well as other clerical duties.
High School diploma required, Associate degree preferred or 2 years of Human Resources experience preferred.
One year secretarial experience, knowledge of associate benefits helpful.
Computer skills needed – MS Word and Access preferred.
Benefits and Perks
- We offer an outstanding team-oriented environment, challenging and rewarding careers, and valuable benefits to our employees.
- Be a part of an experienced team: We are a family-oriented facility with many of our employees with us for 10, 20, or more years!
- Work in a highly-respected organization that is committed to quality patient care!
- Flexible scheduling that works around your school schedule.
- Competitive wages, superior pension, and retirement plan with employer contributions.
- Shift differential for working evening and night shifts.
- Excellent vacation, holiday, and sick leave package.
- Tuition assistance to provide opportunities for career growth.
- Independent health insurance, dental, vision, and no-cost life insurance.
- Free parking, safe and quiet country setting in Medina along the historic Erie Canal!
- The satisfaction of knowing you’re making a difference in someone’s life every day
Orleans Community Health is comprised of Medina Memorial Hospital, (a designated Critical Access Hospital), Renal Dialysis Centers located in Medina and Batavia, NY, Primary and Walk-In Clinic in Albion, NY, a 30-bed Skilled Nursing Home, Outpatient, and Ambulatory Services, and Community Partners Wellness Center. We are always looking for positive, dependable, caring individuals to join our team!
To improve the health of the communities we serve by providing equal access to quality health care services at the right time, in the right place, with the most efficient use of resources.
Human Resources Benefit Specialist