Mission, Vision & Values
Orleans Community Health exists to improve the health of the communities we serve by providing equal access to quality health care services at the right time, in the right place, with the most efficient use of resources.
We will build lasting relationships with the people we serve and become the health care provider of choice for our communities.
- Accountability: We assume full responsibility for our thoughts, feelings, actions, and results.
- Compassion: We are understanding of others’ feelings, anticipate their needs, and respond with empathy.
- Collaboration: We work together by sharing knowledge, learning, and building a consensus in an effort to reach common goals.
- Community: We demonstrate our commitment to the community by offering quality health care and wellness resources, supporting local vendors, and providing rewarding employment opportunitues.
- Excellence: We proactively pursue the resources necessary to stay on the cutting edge of industry trends and consistently delivering exceptional services to all of our stakeholders.