The Orleans Community Health Pharmacy Department is involved in the oversight of all medication use activities in the organization. Our Clinical Staff Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians pride themselves on offering the very best care to all of our patients and staff.
Our scope of services includes:
- Dispensing of all medications
- Drug therapy monitoring
- Providing Drug Information to Physicians, clinical staff and patients
- Antimicrobial Surveillance and Stewardship services
- Pharmacokinetic dosing services
- Anticoagulation monitoring and assessments
- Nursing Home Consulting Services
- Medication Reconciliation
- Transitional Care services partnership with local community pharmacy
- Clinical Policy and Procedure Development
- Quality Management and medication safety
- Staff and Community Education
Questions for discharge patients: (585) 798-8065
Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m.- 6 p.m.
Saturday- Sunday 7:30 a.m.- 3:30 p.m.